Monday, November 26, 2007

contemporary painting

contemporary painting
art painting reproduction
fine art landscape painting
chinese landscape painting
MY OWN HUSBAND, - Let me call you so - I must - even if it makes you angry to think of such an unworthy wife as I. I must cry to you in my trouble - I have no one else! I am so exposed to temptation, Angel. I fear to say who it is, and I do not like to write about it at all. But I cling to you in a way you cannot think! Can you not come to me now, at once, before anything terrible happens? O, I know you cannot, because you are so far away! I think I must die if you do not come soon, or tell me to come to you. The punishment you have measured out to me is deserved - I do know that - well deserved - and you are right and just to be angry with me. But, Angel, please, please, not to be just - only a little kind to me even if I do not deserve it, and come to me! If you would me, come, I could die in your arms! I would be well content to do that if so be you had forgiven me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

contemporary painting"

Anonymous said...

contemporary painting"

Anonymous said...

"contemporary painting"

Anonymous said...

"contemporary painting"