Wednesday, November 28, 2007

contemporary painting

contemporary painting
art painting reproduction
fine art landscape painting
chinese landscape painting
So I thought it out at the time, feeling the need for vindication, and desiring to be at peace with my conscience. But this vindication did not satisfy. Nor to this day can I permit my manhood to look back upon those events and feel entirely exonerated. The situation was something that really exceeded rational formulas for conduct, and demanded more than the cold conclusions of reason. When viewed in the light of formal logic, there is not one thing of which to be ashamed, but, nevertheless, a shame rises within me at the recollection, and in the pride of my manhood I feel that my manhood has in unaccountable ways been smirched and sullied. ¡¡¡¡All of which is neither here nor there. The speed with which I ran from the galley caused excruciating pain in my knee, and I sank down helplessly at the break of the poop. But the Cockney had not pursued me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

contemporary painting"

Anonymous said...

contemporary painting"

Anonymous said...

"contemporary painting"

Anonymous said...

"contemporary painting"