Tuesday, December 25, 2007

abstract landscape painting

abstract landscape painting
landscape painting sale
famous landscape painting
american landscape painting
'And why don't you abandon me to my deserts?' said he. ¡¡¡¡'You ask me why!' returned my aunt. 'What a heart you must have!' ¡¡¡¡He stood moodily rattling the money, and shaking his head, until at length he said: ¡¡¡¡'Is this all you mean to give me, then?' ¡¡¡¡'It is all I CAN give you,' said my aunt. 'You know I have had losses, and am poorer than I used to be. I have told you so. Having got it, why do you give me the pain of looking at you for another moment, and seeing what you have become?' 'I have become shabby enough, if you mean that,' he said. '
oil painting
I lead the life of an owl.' ¡¡¡¡'You stripped me of the greater part of all I ever had,' said my aunt. 'You closed my heart against the whole world, years and years. You treated me falsely, ungratefully, and cruelly. Go, and repent of it. Don't add new injuries to the long, long list of injuries you have done me!'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

abstract landscape painting"