Monday, December 31, 2007

Biblis painting

Biblis painting
Boulevard des Capucines
Charity painting
Christ In The Storm On The Sea Of Galilee
'Very! Very!' ¡¡¡¡'Don't cry! Is my chair there?' ¡¡¡¡'In its old place.' ¡¡¡¡'Oh, how my poor boy cries! Hush, hush! Now, make me one promise. I want to speak to Agnes. When you go downstairs, tell Agnes so, and send her up to me; and while I speak to her, let no one come - not even aunt. I want to speak to Agnes by herself. I want to speak to Agnes, quite alone.' ¡¡¡¡I promise that she shall, immediately; but I cannot leave her, for my grief. ¡
oil painting
¡¡¡'I said that it was better as it is!' she whispers, as she holds me in her arms. 'Oh, Doady, after more years, you never could have loved your child-wife better than you do; and, after more years, she would so have tried and disappointed you, that you might not have been able to love her half so well! I know I was too young and foolish. It is much better as it is!'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Biblis painting"