Monday, December 31, 2007

China oil paintings

China oil paintings
contemporary abstract painting
painting idea
floral oil painting
'I am very glad to hear it,' said I. ¡¡¡¡'I knew you would be,' said Mr. Omer. 'And Joram and Minnie are like Valentines. What more can a man expect? What's his limbs to that!' ¡¡¡¡His supreme contempt for his own limbs, as he sat smoking, was one of the pleasantest oddities I have ever encountered. ¡¡¡¡'And since I've took to general reading, you've took to general writing, eh, sir?' said Mr. Omer, surveying me admiringly. 'What a lovely work that was of yours! What expressions in it! I read it every word - every word. And as to feeling sleepy! Not at all
oil painting
!' ¡¡¡¡I laughingly expressed my satisfaction, but I must confess that I thought this association of ideas significant. ¡¡¡¡'I give you my word and honour, sir,' said Mr. Omer, 'that when I lay that book upon the table, and look at it outside; compact in three separate and indiwidual wollumes - one, two, three; I am as proud as Punch to think that I once had the honour of being connected with your family. And dear me, it's a long time ago, now, ain't it? Over at Blunderstone. With a pretty little party laid along with the other party. And you quite a small party then, yourself. Dear,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

China oil paintings"