Monday, December 24, 2007

chinese landscape painting

chinese landscape painting
landscape art painting
contemporary landscape painting
acrylic landscape painting
'I'm umbly thankful to you, sir,' said Mrs. Heep, in acknowledgement of my inquiries concerning her health, 'but I'm only pretty well. I haven't much to boast of. If I could see my Uriah well settled in life, I couldn't expect much more I think. How do you think my Ury looking, sir?' ¡¡¡¡I thought him looking as villainous as ever, and I replied that I saw no change in him. ¡¡¡¡'Oh, don't you think he's changed?' said Mrs. Heep. 'There I must umbly beg leave to differ from you. Don't you see a thinness in him?' ¡¡¡¡'Not more than usual,' I replied. ¡¡¡¡'Don't you though!' said Mrs. Heep. 'But you don't take notice of him with a mother's eye!'
oil painting
¡¡¡¡His mother's eye was an evil eye to the rest of the world, I thought as it met mine, howsoever affectionate to him; and I believe she and her son were devoted to one another. It passed me, and went on to Agnes. ¡¡¡¡'Don't YOU see a wasting and a wearing in him, Miss Wickfield?' inquired Mrs. Heep. ¡¡¡¡'No,' said Agnes, quietly pursuing the work on which she was engaged. 'You are too solicitous about him. He is very well.'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

chinese landscape painting"