Monday, December 31, 2007

the last supper

the last supper
the last supper painting
picture of the last supper
leonardo da vinci last supper painting
During the last few minutes, Mrs. Heep had been clamouring to her son to be 'umble'; and had been going down on her knees to all of us in succession, and making the wildest promises. Her son sat her down in his chair; and, standing sulkily by her, holding her arm with his hand, but not rudely, said to me, with a ferocious look: ¡¡¡¡'What do you want done?' ¡¡¡¡'I will tell you what must be done,' said Traddles. ¡¡¡¡'Has that Copperfield no tongue?' muttered Uriah, 'I would do a good deal for you if you could tell me, without lying, that somebody had cut it out.' ¡¡¡¡'My Uriah means to be umble!' cried his mother. 'Don't mind what he says, good gentlemen!'
oil painting
¡¡¡¡'What must be done,' said Traddles, 'is this. First, the deed of relinquishment, that we have heard of, must be given over to me now - here.' ¡¡¡¡'Suppose I haven't got it,' he interrupted. ¡¡¡¡'But you have,' said Traddles; 'therefore, you know, we won't suppose so.' And I cannot help avowing that this was the first occasion on which I really did justice to the clear head, and the plain, patient, practical good sense, of my old schoolfellow. 'Then,' said Traddles, 'you must prepare to disgorge all that your rapacity has

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the last supper"