Tuesday, December 25, 2007

monet oil painting

monet oil painting
contemporary painting
art painting reproduction
fine art landscape painting
¡¡¡¡It was midnight when I arrived at home. I had reached my own gate, and was standing listening for the deep bell of St. Paul's, the sound of which I thought had been borne towards me among the multitude of striking clocks, when I was rather surprised to see that the door of my aunt's cottage was open, and that a faint light in the entry was shining out across the road. ¡¡¡¡Thinking that my aunt might have relapsed into one of her old alarms, and might be watching the progress of some imaginary conflagration in the distance, I went to speak to her.
oil painting
It was with very great surprise that I saw a man standing in her little garden. ¡¡¡¡He had a glass and bottle in his hand, and was in the act of drinking. I stopped short, among the thick foliage outside, for the moon was up now, though obscured; and I recognized the man whom I had once supposed to be a delusion of Mr. Dick's, and had once encountered with my aunt in the streets of the city.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

monet oil painting"