Monday, December 31, 2007

painting in oil

painting in oil
oil painting for sale
monet painting
oil paintings
limbs and my breath, howsoever, I am as hearty as a man can be, I'm thankful to say.' ¡¡¡¡I congratulated him on his contented looks and his good spirits, and saw, now, that his easy-chair went on wheels. ¡¡¡¡'It's an ingenious thing, ain't it?' he inquired, following the direction of my glance, and polishing the elbow with his arm. 'It runs as light as a feather, and tracks as true as a mail-coach. Bless you, my little Minnie - my grand-daughter you know,
oil painting
Minnie's child - puts her little strength against the back, gives it a shove, and away we go, as clever and merry as ever you see anything! And I tell you what - it's a most uncommon chair to smoke a pipe in.' ¡¡¡¡I never saw such a good old fellow to make the best of a thing, and find out the enjoyment of it, as Mr. Omer. He was as radiant, as if his chair, his asthma, and the failure of his limbs, were the various branches of a great invention for enhancing the luxury of a pipe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

painting in oil"