Tuesday, January 29, 2008

monet painting

monet painting
wholesale oil painting
China oil paintings
contemporary abstract painting
It is difficult for me,Sir Lionel,"he said."I am,as you might say,an interested party.The challenge was sent to me.If I say "Suppose thatfact-do not make it public,"may it not be thought that it is my vanity thatspeaks?That I am afraid for my reputation?It is difficult!To speak out-totell all-that has its advantages.It is,at least,a warning......On theother hand,I am as convinced as Inspector Crome that it is what themurderer wants us to do."
oil paintings "H'm!"said the Assistant Commissioner,rubbing his chin.He looked acrossat Dr Thompson."Suppose we refuse our lunatic the satisfaction of thepublicity he craves.What's he likely to do?" "Commit another crime,"said the doctor promptly."Force your hand." "And if we splash the thing about in headlines.Then what's hisreaction?" "Same answer.One way you feed his megalomania,the other you balk it. The result's the same.Another crime." "What do you say,M.Poirot?" "I agree with Dr Thompson."

No comments: