Monday, January 21, 2008

picture of the last supper

picture of the last supper
leonardo da vinci last supper painting
leonardo da vinci mona lisa
leonardo da vinci painting
preparing to obey, when Mrs. Norris called out, "Stay, stay, Fanny! what are you about? where are you going? don't be in such a hurry. Depend upon it, it is not you who are wanted; depend upon it, it is me" (looking at the butler); "but you are so very eager to put yourself forward. What should Sir Thomas want you for? It is me, Baddeley, you mean; I am coming this moment. You mean me, Baddeley, I am sure; Sir Thomas wants me, not Miss Price." ¡¡¡¡ But Baddeley was stout. "No, ma'am, it is Miss Price; I am certain of its being Miss Price."
oil painting
And there was a half-smile with the words, which meant, "I do not think you would answer the purpose at all." ¡¡¡¡ Mrs. Norris, much discontented, was obliged to compose herself to work again; and Fanny, walking off in agitating consciousness, found herself, as she anticipated, in another minute alone with Mr. Crawford.

No comments: