Tuesday, March 4, 2008

mona lisa painting

mona lisa painting
leonardo da vinci last supper painting
leonardo da vinci mona lisa
da vinci painting
`How can you lie so glaringly to the poor child?' I called from the inside. `Pray ride on! How can you deliberately get up such paltry falsehoods? Miss Cathy, I'll knock the lock off with a stone: you won't believe that vile nonsense. You can feel in yourself, it is impossible that a person should die for love of a stranger.'
`I was not aware there were eavesdroppers,' muttered the detected villain. `Worthy Mrs Dean, I like you, but I don't like your double-dealing,' he added aloud. `
oil paintings How could you lie so glaringly, as to affirm I hated the ``poor child''? and invent bugbear stories to terrify her from my doorstones? Catherine Linton (the very name warms me), my bonnie lass, I shall be from home all this week; go and see if I have not spoken truth: do, there's a darling! Just imagine your father in my place, and Linton in yours; then think how you would value your careless lover if he refused to stir a step to comfort you, when your father himself entreated him; and don't, from pure stupidity, fall into the same error. I swear, on my salvation, he's going to his grave, and none but you can save him!'
The lock gave way and I issued out.

No comments: