Tuesday, May 13, 2008

famous art painting

famous art painting

As he listened to what Monsieur Darzac had to say, Rouletabille turned pale.
"Has Frederic Larsan found out the truth, which I can only guess at?" he murmured. "He is very clever - very clever - and I admire him. But what we have to do to-day is something more than the work of a policeman, something quite different from the teachings of experience. We have to take hold of our reason by the right end."
The reporter rushed into the open air, agitated by the thought that the great and famous Fred might anticipate him in the solution of the problem of The Yellow Room.
I managed to reach him on the threshold of the pavilion. "Calm yourself, my dear fellow," I said. "Aren't you satisfied?"
"Yes," he confessed to me, with a deep sigh. "I am quite satisfied. I have discovered many things."
"Moral or material?"

No comments: