Monday, June 9, 2008

oil painting for sale

oil painting for sale
Therefore, for fear of the worst, I pray thee, set adeep glass of rhenish wine on the contrary casket,for if the devil be within and that temptationwithout, I know he will choose it. I will do anything, Nerissa, ere I'll be married to a sponge.
NERISSA
You need not fear, lady, the having any of theselords: they have acquainted me with theirdeterminations; which is, indeed, to return to theirhome and to trouble you with no more suit, unlessyou may be won by some other sort than your father'simposition depending on the caskets.
PORTIA
If I live to be as old as Sibylla, I will die aschaste as Diana, unless I be obtained by the mannerof my father's will. I am glad this parcel of wooersare so reasonable, for there is not one among thembut I dote on his very absence, and I pray God grantthem a fair departure.

No comments: