Monday, July 7, 2008

Andrea Mantegna paintings

Andrea Mantegna paintings
Arthur Hughes paintings
without having to pray about it."
"I can't picture you as being unforgiving for long," said Stella.
"Oh, I used to be. But holding spite doesn't seem worth while when you get along in years."
"That reminds me," said Anne, and told the tale of John and Janet.
"And now tell us about that romantic scene you hinted so darkly at in one of your letters," demanded Phil.
Anne acted out Samuel's proposal with great spirit. The girls shrieked with laughter and Aunt Jamesina smiled.
"It isn't in good taste to make fun of your beaux," she said severely; "but," she added calmly, "I always did it myself."
"Tell us about your beaux, Aunty, "en treated Phil. "You must have had any number of them."
"They're not in the past tense," retorted Aunt Jamesina. "I've got them yet. There are

No comments: