Sunday, July 13, 2008

Eric Wallis paintings

Eric Wallis paintings
Edmund Blair Leighton paintings
RHETT: No, not yet, that's what's left by our army blowing up the ammunition, so the Yankees won't get it.SCARLETT: We've got to get out of here.RHETT: At your service, Madame. Just where were you figuring on going?SCARLETT: Home, to Tara.RHETT: Tara? Don't you know that they've been fighting all day around Tara? Do you think you can parade right through the Yankee army with a sick woman, a baby and simply minded darkie? Or do you intend leaving them behind.SCARLETT: They're going with me and I'm going home and you can't stop me!RHETT: Don't you know it's dangerous jouncing Mrs.Wilkes over miles of open country?SCARLETT: I want my mother! I want to go home to Tara!RHETT: Tara's probably been burned to the ground. The woods are full of ^stragglers from both armies, the least thing they'll do is take the horse away from you. And even

No comments: