Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hunting paintings

Hunting paintings
impressionist painting
Five dates have been announced so far, two stops in New Jersey and Wisconsin in April and three California dates in May. Though the shows will continue throughout the summer, Jett is reluctant to call the engagements a tour, as she's doing no more than two or three gigs at a time."When I think of touring, I think of going out for eight months in a row and not coming back until you're done," Jett said. "I'm not really into doing that too much anymore. I've been doing that my whole life, since I was 15, and I want some semblance of a home life now. I want to hang out with my cats. I want to discover New York. I want to hang out with my friends."Jett will draw on material from her entire career in the concerts, including such early classics as "I Love Rock 'n' Roll," all the way up to a new tune or two

No comments: