Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fabian Perez Brunette painting

Fabian Perez Brunette paintingFabian Perez Balcony at Buenos Aires II paintingFabian Perez Balcony at Buenos Aires I painting
nobody passes. Well I tell you, it's a hard and passèd fate to be a goat. Enos Enoch, now, he didn't want them in his herd; he drove out the goats from the fold and set them on his left hand, so he could be a good shepherd to the sheep. Okay, Billy. But when the time came that thegoyim drove me out I thought about this: 'Who's going to look after the goats?' And I decided, 'Max Spielman is.' "
"I see why Lady Creamhair didn't want you to know about her," I said. "No wonder you hate people."
But Max denied it. "I don't even hate the, that burnt up all the Moishians in the Second Riot. What I mean, I hate them a little, because studentkind has got to do some hating, and to hate them for that -- it's a way of loving them, if you think about it. But the ones I really love are the ones the haters hate: I mean the goats." In a surpassingly gentle voice he observed: "Tonight full of joy that you were a man instead of a goat, hey? And the first thing you said wasFlunk you, and the second wasI hate . . ." He sighed. "That's why I came to the goats."
I hung my head. Now it was Lady Creamhair I despised, and the heartless

No comments: