Sunday, January 18, 2009

Thomas Kinkade Mountain Paradise

Thomas Kinkade Mountain ParadiseThomas Kinkade Christmas CottageThomas Kinkade A Peaceful Retreat
So if you want to save the trees, and mulefa life, we must find out why the sraf is doing that. I can't think of away yet, but I will try.
She saw many of them during the day and the night. So I need to spend more time in the treetops, and sleep up there and observe at night. I will need your help to build a platform of some kind so I can sleep safely. But we do need more observations.
The mulefa, practical and anxious to find out, offered at once to build her whatever she needed. They knew the techniques of using pulleys and tackle, and presently one suggested a way craning to look upward at this drift of Dust. But from the ground you couldn't see it: she looked through the spyglass herself, but the dense blue of the sky was all she could see.They spoke for a long time, trying to recall any mention of the srafwind among their legends and histories, but there was none. All they had ever known was that sraf came from the stars, as it had always done.Finally they asked if she had any more ideas, and she said:I need to make more observations. I need to find out whether the wind goes always in that direction or whether it alters like the air currents

No comments: