Monday, March 9, 2009

Thomas Kinkade Victorian Autumn

Thomas Kinkade Victorian AutumnThomas Kinkade The Night Before ChristmasThomas Kinkade The Good Life
Trestle thought for a bit.
"No, I'm pretty sure he said the back of your own head," he said. "I think he said he could prove it."
They Then Trestle said: "I just hope he's all right. He's over the fever but he just doesn't seem to want to wake up."
A couple of servants came in with a bowl of water and fresh towels. One of them carried a rather tatty broomstick. As they began to change the sweat-soaked sheets under the boy the two wizards left, still discussing the vast vistas of unknowingness that Simon's genius had revealed considered this in silence. Finally Cutangle spoke, very slowly and carefully. "I look at it all like this," he said. "Before I heard him talk, I was like everyone else. You know But now," he brightened up, "while I'm still confused and uncertain it's on a much higher plane, d'you see, and at least I know I'm bewildered about the really fundamental and important facts of the universe." Trestle nodded. "I hadn't looked at it like that," he said, "but you're absolutely right. He's really pushed back the boundaries of ignorance. There's so much about the universe we don't know." They both savoured the strange warm glow of being much more ignorant than ordinary people, who were ignorant of only ordinary things.

No comments: