Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Frida Kahlo Girl with Death Mask

Frida Kahlo Girl with Death MaskDouglas Hofmann midnight blueJose Royo Primavera
REMEMBER WHEN ALL THIS WAS STARS.
What was it? Oh, yes . . .
He snapped his fingers. Fields appeared, following the gentle curves of the land.
‘Golden,’ said Albert. ‘That’s nice. I’ve always thought we could do with a bit more colour around
Death AWAY FROM HERE, IS WHAT I MEAN.
‘Ah. What you mean is, you want to be alone,’ said Albert. I AM ALWAYS ALONE. BUT JUST NOW I WANT TO BE ALONE BY MYSELF.
‘Right. I’ll just go and, uh, do some little jobs back at the house, then,’ said Albert.
YOU DO THAT.
Death stood alone, watching the wheat shook his head. It wasn’t quite right yet.Then he realised what it was. The lifetimers, the great room filled with the roar of disappearing lives, was efficient and necessary; you needed something like that for good order. But . . .He snapped his fingers again and a breeze sprang up. The cornfields moved, billow after billow unfolding across the slopes.ALBERT?‘Yes, master?’HAVE YOU NOT GOT SOMETHING TO DO? SOME LITTLE JOB?‘I don’t think so,’ said Albert.

No comments: