Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christ In The Storm On The Sea Of Galilee

Christ In The Storm On The Sea Of Galilee
Dance Me to the End of Love
Evening Mood painting
female nude reclining
¡¡¡¡'There!' cried Uriah, shaking his head. 'What a melancholy confirmation: ain't it? Him! Such an old friend! Bless your soul, when I was nothing but a clerk in his office, Copperfield, I've seen him twenty times, if I've seen him once, quite in a taking about it - quite put out, you know (and very proper in him as a father; I'm sure I can't blame him), to think that Miss Agnes was mixing herself up with what oughtn't to be.'
oil painting
¡¡¡¡'My dear Strong,' said Mr. Wickfield in a tremulous voice, 'my good friend, I needn't tell you that it has been my vice to look for some one master motive in everybody, and to try all actions by one narrow test. I may have fallen into such doubts as I have had, through this mistake.' ¡¡¡¡'You have had doubts, Wickfield,' said the Doctor, without lifting up his head. 'You have had doubts.' ¡¡¡¡'Speak up, fellow-partner,' urged Uriah. ¡¡¡¡'I had, at one time, certainly,' said Mr. Wickfield. 'I - God forgive me - I thought YOU had.'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christ In The Storm On The Sea Of Galilee"