Tuesday, December 25, 2007

flaming june painting

flaming june painting
Gather ye rosebuds while ye may
girl with a pearl earring vermeer
Gustav Klimt Kiss painting
'No, no, no!' returned the Doctor, in a tone of most pathetic grief. 'I thought, at one time,' said Mr. Wickfield, 'that you wished to send Maldon abroad to effect a desirable separation.' ¡¡¡¡'No, no, no!' returned the Doctor. 'To give Annie pleasure, by making some provision for the companion of her childhood. Nothing else.' ¡¡¡¡'So I found,' said Mr. Wickfield. 'I couldn't doubt it, when you told me so. But I thought - I implore you to remember the narrow construction which has been my besetting sin - that, in a case where there was so much disparity in point of years -'
oil painting
¡¡¡¡'That's the way to put it, you see, Master Copperfield!' observed Uriah, with fawning and offensive pity. ¡¡¡¡'- a lady of such youth, and such attractions, however real her respect for you, might have been influenced in marrying, by worldly considerations only. I make no allowance for innumerable feelings and circumstances that may have all tended to good. For Heaven's sake remember that!'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

flaming june painting"