Monday, December 31, 2007

the last supper

the last supper painting
picture of the last supper
leonardo da vinci last supper painting
the last supper
'I'll go in now, Trot,' said my aunt, 'and look after Little Blossom, who will be getting up presently.' ¡¡¡¡'Not along of my being heer, ma'am, I hope?' said Mr. Peggotty. 'Unless my wits is gone a bahd's neezing' - by which Mr. Peggotty meant to say, bird's-nesting - 'this morning, 'tis along of me as you're a-going to quit us?' ¡¡¡¡'You have something to say, my good friend,' returned my aunt, 'and will do better without me.' ¡¡¡¡'By your leave,
oil painting
ma'am,' returned Mr. Peggotty, 'I should take it kind, pervising you doen't mind my clicketten, if you'd bide heer.' ¡¡¡¡'Would you?' said my aunt, with short good-nature. 'Then I am sure I will!' ¡¡¡¡So, she drew her arm through Mr. Peggotty's, and walked with him to a leafy little summer-house there was at the bottom of the garden, where she sat down on a

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the last supper"