Monday, December 31, 2007

leonardo da vinci mona lisa

leonardo da vinci mona lisa
leonardo da vinci painting
leonardo da vinci the last supper
mona lisa painting
bench, and I beside her. There was a seat for Mr. Peggotty too, but he preferred to stand, leaning his hand on the small rustic table. As he stood, looking at his cap for a little while before beginning to speak, I could not help observing what power and force of character his sinewy hand expressed, and what a good and trusty companion it was to his honest brow and iron-grey hair. ¡¡¡¡'I took my dear child away last night,' Mr. Peggotty began,
oil painting
as he raised his eyes to ours, 'to my lodging, wheer I have a long time been expecting of her and preparing fur her. It was hours afore she knowed me right; and when she did, she kneeled down at my feet, and kiender said to me, as if it was her prayers, how it all come to be. You may believe me, when I heerd her voice, as I had heerd at home so playful - and see her humbled, as it might be in the dust our Saviour wrote in with his blessed hand - I felt a wownd go to my 'art, in the midst of all its thankfulness.'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

leonardo da vinci mona lisa"