Wednesday, January 2, 2008

mona lisa painting

mona lisa painting
canvas painting
animal painting
painting in oil
'It was,' said I, laughing. ¡¡¡¡'Well then, when you tumbled upstairs,' said Traddles, 'I was romping with the girls. In point of fact, we were playing at Puss in the Corner. But as that wouldn't do in Westminster Hall, and as it wouldn't look quite professional if they were seen by a client, they decamped. And they are now - listening, I have no doubt,' said Traddles, glancing at the door of another room. ¡¡¡¡'I am sorry,' said I, laughing afresh, '
oil painting
to have occasioned such a dispersion.' ¡¡¡¡'Upon my word,' rejoined Traddles, greatly delighted, 'if you had seen them running away, and running back again, after you had knocked, to pick up the combs they had dropped out of their hair, and going on in the maddest manner, you wouldn't have said so. My love, will you fetch the girls?'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mona lisa painting"