Wednesday, January 2, 2008

nude oil painting

nude oil painting
oil painting from picture
famous painting
claude monet painting
¡¡¡¡To my amazement, the dearest girl in the world came at that same instant, laughing and blushing, from her place of concealment. And a more cheerful, amiable, honest, happy, bright-looking bride, I believe (as I could not help saying on the spot) the world never saw. I kissed her as an old acquaintance should, and wished them joy with all my might of heart. ¡¡¡¡'Dear me,' said Traddles, 'what a delightful re-union this is! You are so extremely brown, my dear Copperfield! God bless my soul, how happy I am!' ¡¡¡¡'And so am I,' said I. ¡¡
oil painting
¡¡'And I am sure I am!' said the blushing and laughing Sophy. ¡¡¡¡'We are all as happy as possible!' said Traddles. 'Even the girls are happy. Dear me, I declare I forgot them!' ¡¡¡¡'Forgot?' said I. ¡¡¡¡'The girls,' said Traddles. 'Sophy's sisters. They are staying with us. They have come to have a peep at London. The fact is, when - was it you that tumbled upstairs, Copperfield?'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nude oil painting"