Monday, February 18, 2008

van gogh painting

van gogh painting
无框画 油画网
the last supper painting
picture of the last supper
To show that I do take notice,' said Heathcliff.
`And should I always be sitting with you?' she demanded, growing more irritated. `What good do I get? What do you talk about? You might be dumb, or a baby, for anything you say to amuse me, or for anything you do, either!'
`You never told me before that I talked too little, or that you disliked my company, Cathy!' exclaimed Heathcliff, in much agitation.

oil paintings `It's no company at all, when people know nothing and say nothing,' she muttered.
Her companion rose up, but he hadn't time to express his feelings further, for a horse's feet were heard on the flags, and having knocked gently, young Linton entered, his face brilliant with delight at the unexpected summons he had received. Doubtless Catherine marked the difference between her friends, as one came in and the

No comments: