Sunday, March 16, 2008

art deco painting

art deco painting
pop art painting
art painting on canvas
chinese art painting
indignation. I took a book- some Arabian tales; I sat
down and endeavoured to read. I could make no sense of the subject; my
own thoughts swam always between me and the page I had usually found
fascinating. I opened the glass-door in the breakfast-room: the
shrubbery was quite still: the black frost reigned, unbroken by sun or
breeze, through the grounds. I covered my head and arms with the skirt
of my frock, and went out to walk in a part of the plantation which
was quite sequestered; but I found no pleasure in the silent trees,
the falling fir-cones, the congealed relics of autumn, russet
oil paintings
leaves, swept by past winds in heaps, and now stiffened together. I
leaned against a gate, and looked into an empty field where no sheep
were feeding, where the short grass was nipped and blanched. It was
a very grey day; a most opaque sky, 'onding on snaw,' canopied all;

No comments: