Monday, March 17, 2008

van gogh painting

van gogh painting
floral oil painting
michelangelo painting
oil painting artist
coloured calico, and a cloak of grey frieze, I was
similarly equipped, and, following the stream, I made my way into
the open air.
The garden was a wide enclosure, surrounded with walls so high as
to exclude every glimpse of prospect; a covered verandah ran down
one side, and broad walks bordered a middle space divided into
scores of little beds: these beds were assigned as gardens for the
oil paintings
pupils to cultivate, and each bed had an owner. When full of flowers
they would doubtless look pretty; but now, at the latter end of
January, all was wintry blight and brown decay. I shuddered as I stood
and looked round me: it was an inclement day for outdoor exercise; not

No comments: