Sunday, August 24, 2008

Rembrandt Christ In The Storm painting

Rembrandt Christ In The Storm paintingPino pino color paintingPino Angelica painting
passing waiter and gave one to me. His wife congratulated Stoker on his knack for "turning up originals," declaring he'd surpassed himself this evening with Croaker, myself, and "that delicious creature with the boots and bull's-eyes."
Stoker grinned. "I knew you'd hit it off with Madge."
"I couldn't keep myhands off her! Is she George's. . . mate?"
"Just a pipefitter from the Furnace Room," Stoker said lightly. "I'll get her to give you her number after the cremation -- if there's anything left of her when Croaker gets through."
I declared that I had no mate.
"Youdon't? " Mistaking my meaning, both Sears expressed their sympathy and assured me that that condition need last no longer than I wished it to. "The co-eds will go wild over you," Mrs. Sear said enviously, and her husband agreed, adding in a frank and cordial tone that if however I preferred a maturer and more knowledgeable partner

No comments: