Monday, August 25, 2008

Vincent van Gogh Vase with Daisies and Anemones painting

Vincent van Gogh Vase with Daisies and Anemones paintingVincent van Gogh The Starry Night 2 paintingVincent van Gogh The Church in Auvers painting
then declared, for reasons not at once apparent, that the opinion commonly held of him outside NTC was a cruel untruth -- namely, that he was henpecked; that his wife "wore the pants in the family" and was unhappy with the fit, as it were; that too much complaisance on his part had led her at first to discontentment, thence to shrewishness, and at last to the Faculty Women's Rest House, and everything kerflooey.
"Fact is," he said, as if talking about the same thing, "my eyes neverwere very good, but I didn't realize it till I was grown up. I used to press against my eyeball to see things when I was a kid, and then like as not I'd see two redskins where there was one, or my eyes would fill up and blur." Then one day during his courtship of Miss Sally Ann, he said, he'd brought her all the way to Great Mall for the annual Spring Carnival, and it was during their tour of the midway amusements that

No comments: